Monday, October 27, 2008

Mondayz......3 days!

Hi! Out of all the days Mondays are the worst. We (My brother and I) have math with Mrs. B from 12:30-1:30 yeah it's an hour of numbers and shapes fun, fun, fun....... Then my Dad toke me and my brother guttering!yaay.......mmmm. I didn't get yelled at as much as I thought so that's an up side! Oh and the job was in Ruskin Hights.....yeah...and now I'm home sitting thinking......na I can't lie I'm not really thinking. It's monday night which means (drumrole please) CHUCK! yeah it's really not THAT interesting. But yeah what else....oh yeah and my brother sliced his thumb and went to the ER and got seven stitces (is that how ya spell it?) idk........AND three more days till THE OFFICE! yaaay

4 comments:

Lindsay Kate said...

how did you brother slice his thumb?

Lindsay Kate said...

Oh ya, and why did you go with your dad?

Kate Clemons said...

:)I miss you :)

Kate Clemons said...

I might just fill up your comments :D Is that okay?